WHAT IS NEW
The following features were included by Bitrix24 into the first version of integration:
1) Integration settings;
2) Integration from QuickBooks to Bitrix24;
3) QuickBooks invoice creating from a Bitrix24 Contact, Company or Deal.
Integration from QuickBooks to Bitrix24
If a Company and Contact details or an Invoice are modified in QuickBooks, the app will automatically make changes in Bitrix24.
Create an Invoice in QuickBooks from a Bitrix24 Contact, Company or a Deal. Select a Contact, Company or a Deal from the list in Bitrix24 CRM, click on "Create invoice in QuickBooks" widget, select a product or a service in the window that will open, and switch to the creation of an invoice in QuickBooks interface. A link to the Invoice will appear in QuickBooks, after the Invoice is saved in the additional field of a Bitrix24 Contact, Company or a Deal.
If the status of a QuickBooks Invoice changes to "Paid" will automatically change the status of the corresponding Invoice in Bitrix24 and will send a notification to a responsible manager
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
Attention! You have to login into QuickBooks by administrator to authorize the application
Install QuickBooks integration app from the application catalogue
After the installation is complete, the app will show the window with information about QuickBooks. Read the information and click "Finish", to finalize the installation.
For the app to start working, log into your QuickBooks account. Click "LOG IN" button. The application will forward you to QuickBooks login page.
After the login process is complete, the application will switch you back to the app settings page.
1. Indicate addresses. Indicate, which fields Bitrix24 correspond to the payment address and delivery address.
2. Select payment systems. Indicate which Bitrix24 payment systems you are using for contacts and companies. You can configure the payment systems from CRM -> Settings->Payment options ->Payment systems page.
3. Indicate templates for details. Indicate which templates of Bitrix24 details you are using for contacts and companies. You can configure the details templates from CRM->Settings-> Start point ->Contact or company details templates page.
4. You can authorize with an different QuickBooks user but be careful, if your new authorization will be under another company account you will not be able to synchronize data between QuickBooks and Bitrix24 until you re-configure the application.
5. Launch synchronization. Launch synchronization and wait until the initial data exchange of Company and Contact details and Invoices between QuickBooks and Bitrix24 is completed. When the initial data exchange of Invoices, Company and Contact details is completed, you will receive a notification in Bitrix24.