Data sync between Xero and Bitrix24 Self-Hosted is available in auto mode.
The integration module for a Self-Hosted Bitrix24 and a private Xero account has been implemented by developers in Webbee Limited, Auckland based Bitrix24 Gold Partner in New Zealand.
Bitrix24 is considered to be a Master system, that generates invoices and transfer them into Xero.
The current set of features:
- A new invoice created in Bitrix24 automatically transfers to Xero as a Draft;
- Data from a Bitrix24 invoice is passing into a Xero invoice (ItemCode, Description, Qty, Price, GL SalesCode, Tax Rate);
- Sales Account (General Ledger code) have to be assigned to each Product item in a Bitrix24 catalog;
- Invoice statuses updates in both directions (interval is 30sec-5min);
- Any changes to the existing invoice in Bitrix24 will be synced to the existing Xero invoice (while in Draft status);
- Contact/Company linked to the invoice in Bitrix24 creates in Xero;
- Once invoice in Xero been sent to a client, the status will be changed to Authorized and sent back to Bitrix24;
- Once invoice paid in Xero, the PAID status will be sent back to Bitrix24;
- Initial import Companies from Xero to Bitrix24
- Initial import Contacts from Xero to Bitrix24
- Initial import Products from Xero to Bitrix24
- The Dashboard with an agent running details;
- The Queue of invoices allows avoiding Xero API restrictions in 60 requests per minute;
- Fully automated transaction flow;
- Sync activity log;
- Webhook based.
- Changes in the invoice in Xero sync back to Bitrix24
- Changes in the Contact /Company in Xero sync back to Bitrix24
If you are interested in this module, please fill the form below for the setup arrangement.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or use a LiveChat
on our website.