- 3 office assistants to receive service enquiries and manage the client onboarding process. Tools: Mail, Google Sheets.
- Intensive incoming mail flow (new enquiries as well as existent clients). All new enquiries had to be answered with a standard questionnaire in order to start working with this client. All existent clients should have been processed and monitored as the onboarding way is long and requires many steps of interaction with this client.
- Overwhelming incoming call flow (most of the calls are new enquiries). The team could pick just some of them while most of the calls were to be skipped. The team had to completely ignore those of them who didn't leave a voice message because their workload was so intensive that there was no time to call clients back to know their contact info and send them an initial questionnaire.
- Task management and team efforts have been coordinated within Google Sheets - tasks, work reports, questions were submitted in simple tables, a sequence of actions per table cell. This didn't allow to track small operational details, client statuses etc.
- The detailed canvas of statuses: The entire onboarding process was split into steps and represented on a canvas of statuses/stages. All stages of the onboarding process serve to thoroughly move a new client from the very first call/email to the final onboard step by step.
- Enquiries automated: no need to create records manually, as the system is configured to pull all incoming enquiries automatically from anywhere: emails, calls, website requests, live chat. Created cases have a source flag to track their origin. The system collects and represent client's data such as names, phone and email and many other custom pieces of information important for the onboarding process.
- All onboarding stages involving sending template emails/ SMS are configured to send it if a case is moved on this stage.
- 5 phone numbers are connected directly to the system to collect all incoming calls from different sources on the same canvas. Each phone line is labelled with a source so it became much easier to track statistics and monitor sources outcome. The entire call history is easy to track through the system. Call history is saved within a case automatically.
- The team operability became times faster due to process automation, source and flags tracking and the detailed canvas of stages to visually move through.
- Because of allowing the system to do auto routines (standard replies or client reminders), the team was able to redistribute efforts to increase the quality of response to existent clients and significantly improve onboarding process control.
- A number of errors and mistakes has dropped significantly.
- Team management became clearer and efficient due to the Tasks module.
* Statuses and stages you see on the screenshot can be adjusted to your needs and business nuances. Please don't hesitate to ask how
Closer look at Leads:
* Each lead card represents an Enquiry. External appearance (on a screenshot) is totally adjustable either as an Internal appearance can include any possible information you want to keep about your Leads - from names and personal information to uploaded documents and meeting details. Contact us to ask how
Sources example list
* Sources you see on the screenshot can be adjusted to your needs and business nuances. They represent all possible ways new Enquiries arrives to your system. Most of them can be automated. Please don't hesitate to ask how