You can connect WhatsApp with your Bitrix24 in a few steps using Twilio integration.
You'll need to specify three parameters when connecting WhatsApp: Account SID
, Auth Token
and Account phone number
. These parameters can be found in the Twilio console.
Please, be advised that Bitrix24 doesn't charge for WhatsApp connection, but Twilio charges for WhatsApp Session Message (usually, it's $0.005 for each) and renting the phone number. You can learn more here - Twilio pricings
To connect the Twilio bot, you need to have a Twilio account. If you don't have one, you need to create a new account. You will also need to verify your account in Twilio and WhatsApp. This is important to know the the verification process can take some time, so we strongly recommend renting a number only after your account is verified.
The integration itself is not complicated, however, if you need a hand
, Webbee is ready to buzz a bit to help you with configuration. Simply contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
There are some additional notes to know about WhatsApp integration:
- The client's inquiries must be responded within 24 hours. After 24 hours, your messages to the client won't be delivered.
- WhatsApp shows the client's phone number, so it's automatically added to the newly created CRM element.
- You and the person on the other end can send videos, images and and audio files.
- You can use the Twilio rented number (the number you've specified when connecting WhatsApp) in your marketing campaigns. Your clients will be able to contact you directly via WhatsApp without using the website widget.
- WhatsApp prohibits sending messages to or from the following countries and regions: Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
- Bitrix24 cannot affect the process of your account verification as it's being verified by Twilio and WhatsApp.