Inbound Call features:
Outbound call features:
- Lead/Contact card pop-up when receiving a call;
All incoming calls are recorded in CRM;
Call records are attached to the Lead/Contact immediately after the call;
All missed calls are recorded;
Auto call distribution assigns calls from the client to a responsible manager;
Automatic creation of leads and activities from missed calls or from unknown numbers.
- Lead/Contact card pop-up when making a call;
Click on the client number in CRM, pick up the SIP softphone and wait for the connection with the client (Click2Call);
All outgoing calls are recorded in CRM;
Call records are attached to the Lead/Contact immediately after the call.
Other features and requirements:
*The call statistics available using Bitrix24 reports and graphs or Asterisk dashboard.
*Extensions in FreePBX should match the extensions in Bitrix24.
*Application should be selected as default for users in Bitrix24.
*A SIP softphone should be installed on a user's workstation to receive/make calls.
The installation process consists of the next steps:
1. PBX pre-configuration (webserver setup, nginx+php-fpm, supervisor and git )
2. Asterisk config (add AMI user to manager.conf, dialplan tweak extensions.ael)
3. Integration Application config
4. Bitrix24 config
5. Supervisor setup (tracks inbound calls and interact with Bitrix24)
Please contact our Sales Team to get your individual quote for the solution firstname.lastname@example.org